Share Draft Account (Checking)
St. Jules Credit Union, offers (2) Types of Checking Accounts with no minimum balance requirements, unlimited check writing privileges, and monthly statement mailings. Members can also apply for an Overdraft Loan Protection (line of credit), Debit/ATM Cards and On-Line Services to be used in connection with the Share Draft (checking) Account.
Keep you PIN in a safe place. DO NOT misplace or discard. You will need your PIN to activate your card each time a new card is issued.
NCUA Insurance: Member shares (savings) are federally insured to the maximum of $250,000.00 per depositor and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
Rate and Fees: Please refer to the RATES tab to review the dividend rate & Fee Schedule tab to review the fees associated with the Share Draft Checking Accounts.
Other Terms & Conditions:
Truth-In-Savings Disclosures are available per request at any time, and are also provided when opening your account with St. Jules Credit Union.
Share Draft Checking Disclosures:
- Rate Information: The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on the account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. For all accounts, the Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield may change monthly as determined by St. Jules Credit Union’s Board of Directors.
- Dividend Compounding and Crediting: Share Draft Accounts (checking) dividends are compounded and credited monthly. The dividend period for Share Draft Account (checking) begins on the first calendar day of each month and ends on the last calendar day of the month. Account statements are then printed and mailed following the end of each month.
- Accrual of Dividends: For Share Draft Accounts (checking), dividends will begin to accrue on non-cash deposits (e.g. checks) on the business day you make the deposit to your account. For all accounts, if you close your account before accrued dividends are credited; accrued dividends will not be paid.
- Balance Information: Share Draft Account (checking) require an initial deposit of $30.00 when opening the account. Share Draft Accounts (checking) have no minimum average daily balance required to obtain the stated Annual Percentage Yield.
- Non-Transferable & Non-Negotiable: Accounts are non-transferable and non-negotiable; the funds in the account may not be pledged as a security obligation except obligations with St. Jules Credit Union.
Lost or Stolen Visa Check Card Reporting:
- Please call: 1-800-500-1044