Accounts & Services
Whether you need help financing a new car, a loan for that vacation you've always wanted, setting up an IRA, or just opening a new checking account, St. Jules Credit Union can help you. We offer a host of financial products and services to help you make the right financial decisions.
Savings and Investments
- Share Savings Account - Whether you are looking for short term or long-term investment vehicles, St. Jules Credit Union has what you need.
- Share Draft Checking - A checking account from St. Jules Credit Union offers you the savings and convenience you want to manage your personal day-to-day finances.
- Share Christmas Club - St Jules Credit Union would like to help you save for Christmas.
- Share Certificates - St. Jules Credit Union offers a certificate program to meet your finical goals and is federally insured.
- Share IRA - Start planning for your retirement today by opening an IRA account at St. Jules Credit Union. With outstanding rates and funds that grow tax deferred year after year, an IRA account is an important part of your long-term savings portfolio. A Traditional IRA offers tax-deferred earnings and the possibility of tax deductible contributions. A Roth IRA is funded by non-deductible contributions but gives owners the opportunity for tax-free withdrawals. An Coverdell ESA IRA enables parents and others to deposit $500 per year to be used for educational purposes. Earnings grow tax-free if you meet the income requirements.
- For your peace of mind, we offer our members low cost Life Savings, Loan Protection & Credit Disability Insurance. For more information contact your credit union staff.
- Debit Cards
- Money Orders
- Automatic Transfers
- Wire Transfers
- Direct Deposit
- Notary Services
- Night Depository
- Discounted Tickets to Blue Bayou/Dixie Landin
- Member Paid Credit Disability Insurance
- Member Paid Life Insurance
- Payroll Deduction
- Drive up Window
- Online Access to Account